Columbus, Georgia

I called Mogi after seeing their TV ad to purchase their coverage..You know, the ad that shows the customer just flashes his card and all is takeb care of...not a worry in the world!Ha!

The saleslady on the phone talked me into buying the Gold coverage because she said my car had a lot of electrical items that could go bad and if I purchased this coverage "I wouldn't have to worry" Ha, again!! I've had my car into the shop twice; once with a bad window motor; once with a bad door harness and now it needs a new transfer case seal (part of the drive-train).. So far they have declined coverage on everything...when I threatened to cancel, the lady almost seemed happy to tell me how.

My dealer has shown me in writing that the extended coverage plan that they offer at a much cheaper price would have covered each item listed.If you're planning to buy a coverage plan, I would sure look elsewhere.

Review about: Misrepresented Coverage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MOGI?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service Farmers Insurance Group "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more