Houston, Texas

There has been two instances that I have needed this type of insurance, however, Get Mogi finds a way not to pay - for instance, my coverage was supposed to cover the motor and transmission cover to cover.

The first time the exhaust manifold cracked and it was denied. The mechanic said it was part of the motor and should be covered - but Mogi saw it differently.

The second time I had to have the clutch assembly replaced and again even though a transmission should be covered - Mogi decided that was not covered either - what exactly did I pay $3000 for?

Review about: Repair Coverage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MOGI?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more