There has been two instances that I have needed this type of insurance, however, Get Mogi finds a way not to pay - for instance, my coverage was supposed to cover the motor and transmission cover to cover.

The first time the exhaust manifold cracked and it was denied. The mechanic said it was part of the motor and should be covered - but Mogi saw it differently.

The second time I had to have the clutch assembly replaced and again even though a transmission should be covered - Mogi decided that was not covered either - what exactly did I pay $3000 for?

Had an Experience with MOGI?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more