Watch out for Mogi!
Mogi misrepresents its coverage over the phone. Says towing is completely covered (it's not); car rental completely covered (it's not).
And on and on. Once you get the paperwork, it's too late. They won't let you cancel. There is also a $100 deductible they don't mention on the phone. My MC is still working on the problem, since transaction was done over the phone.
Big rip off! Stay away from this company. They also change their name and web site every other day. No response to correspondence. Please stay away from them. Very bad news.review #151341
You may also like
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "After I mentioned lawyer they wanted to help me after all now weeks later they adv me they are getting 3000 back from the body shop who messed up my..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I have a 2006 Dyna Super Glide that I purchased with 8mi.on it.Last year the 8 screws that hold the Alternator rotor and the compensator based out and fell into..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."