Watch out for Mogi!
Mogi misrepresents its coverage over the phone. Says towing is completely covered (it's not); car rental completely covered (it's not).
And on and on. Once you get the paperwork, it's too late. They won't let you cancel. There is also a $100 deductible they don't mention on the phone. My MC is still working on the problem, since transaction was done over the phone.
Big rip off! Stay away from this company. They also change their name and web site every other day. No response to correspondence. Please stay away from them. Very bad news.1170fe09 review #151341
You may also like
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."