Mogi.eu.com - Multilingual Cheating !!
Be careful !!
Here is my expirience in working with the guys from Mogi.eu.com:
1. They are ridiculously not professional in both SEO and PPC.
2. Once they got your money their attitude change dramatically.
3. They will try to charge you for services they didn't supply.
bottom line - be be careful when working with Mogi.
BTW, this is how they present them self on thier website (dont believe a word they are saying)
"MO Group International is a Search Engine Optimization firm dedicated to multilingual search engine optimization, website translation and online marketing strategies.
We conduct onsite and offsite optimization with the goal to increase your web presence and place you on top of the search engine result pages. Our online marketing strategy includes multilingual copywriting, social media consulting, international link building, global PPC campaigns management and much more"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Odds on Promotions and hole in one international and hole in one usa are all scammers and they are ALL THE SAME COMPANY I know i was offered a job..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- " I asked Elance for a refund, but their customer service is poor and they told me they "never received a complaint". aman619aggarwal is the worst of the worst. I basically..."
- "A while back my upline leader from Uinvest wanted to get me into Telexfree. After some research I saw this program was not kosher as they are paying old members..."
- "I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16. Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it..."
- "I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage. I paid to have the beds delivered and setup. I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I..."
- "I should have known better about a product that has THREE different names! Tablet bought 7/2014; numerous issues with spontaneous crashes and hangs. Android OS updated by Asus 2x over..."