Mogi.eu.com - Multilingual Cheating !!
Be careful !!
Here is my expirience in working with the guys from Mogi.eu.com:
1. They are ridiculously not professional in both SEO and PPC.
2. Once they got your money their attitude change dramatically.
3. They will try to charge you for services they didn't supply.
bottom line - be be careful when working with Mogi.
BTW, this is how they present them self on thier website (dont believe a word they are saying)
"MO Group International is a Search Engine Optimization firm dedicated to multilingual search engine optimization, website translation and online marketing strategies.
We conduct onsite and offsite optimization with the goal to increase your web presence and place you on top of the search engine result pages. Our online marketing strategy includes multilingual copywriting, social media consulting, international link building, global PPC campaigns management and much more"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- " I asked Elance for a refund, but their customer service is poor and they told me they "never received a complaint". aman619aggarwal is the worst of the worst. I basically..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."