Mogi.eu.com - Multilingual Cheating !!
Be careful !!
Here is my expirience in working with the guys from Mogi.eu.com:
1. They are ridiculously not professional in both SEO and PPC.
2. Once they got your money their attitude change dramatically.
3. They will try to charge you for services they didn't supply.
bottom line - be be careful when working with Mogi.
BTW, this is how they present them self on thier website (dont believe a word they are saying)
"MO Group International is a Search Engine Optimization firm dedicated to multilingual search engine optimization, website translation and online marketing strategies.
We conduct onsite and offsite optimization with the goal to increase your web presence and place you on top of the search engine result pages. Our online marketing strategy includes multilingual copywriting, social media consulting, international link building, global PPC campaigns management and much more"f2374cf review #228613
You may also like
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- " I asked Elance for a refund, but their customer service is poor and they told me they "never received a complaint". aman619aggarwal is the worst of the worst. I basically..."